1. We are survivors.
2. We are pop culture cultivators.
3. We rock that sought-after golden glow year-round.
4. We have an entire movement that celebrates our awesomeness.
5. We have roots that stem from the birthplace of humanity.
6. We are full of soul.
7. We are versatile.
8. We love the Lord.
9. We are masters at code-switching.
10. We are strong and resilient.
11. We are unique — from our varying skin tones to our diverse hair textures to our assorted life experiences.
And it doesn’t stop there. Let’s keep this list growing: Share what you think makes Black girls fabulous!