After months of frigid weather and heavy layers, spring has finally decided to come through. In honor of the season’s debut, we’re bringing you an eclectic list of warm weather fun that’ll have you like:
1. Slay in sandals. Sure, those ankle booties were undeniably the absolute truth, but now it’s time to pull out your strappy faves (or Birkenstocks for those real chill days), and give those feet a chance to feel fleeky — after a fresh-to-death pedi, obvi.
2. Get some sun. Longer days and warmer temps mean it’s finally possible to chill outside sans that heavy second skin that was your winter coat. Spend some alone time reading on the back porch, call up your crew for a poolside kickback, or make it a date at the park with your bae.
3. #Werk those poppin’ makeup colors. It’s the perfect time for giving all the shade — we’re talking bright berry lips, sun-kissed blush, lit lids, and more!
4. Road trip it up to a theme park. Whether it’s Six Flags, Sea World, King’s Dominion, or even a local outdoor festival, the weather’s heating up and the parks are back open. Grab your girls for a day of roller coasters, shows, cuties, wave pools, and of course, funnel cakes!
5. Post up with braids on fleek. Becky who? All hair is good hair, and yours is all the way versatile. Keep your head cool and manipulation to a minimum by braiding, twisting, or faux locking your strands for the season. You’ll protect your crown from the heat and flaunt some extra fly tresses.
6. Let it flow. With flowy maxi dresses, fly midi dresses, and flirty frilly dresses like this one on deck, you might just think of kicking those pants to the curb completely ’til fall.
7. Rock a two-piece. Remember those matching sets that were giving us all the life last year? Time to pull them out for round two. As rising temps approach, introduce those pieces back into your wardrobe with layers (if necessary) for a fierce spring look.
8. Go swimsuit shopping. Summer’s come up will be here before you know it, so now’s the time to start your search for the perfect suit — one that makes you feel confident and ka-yute (peep the floral printed two-piece below). You might even catch a couple of pre-season sales!
9. Stargaze away. The season is changing and so is the sky. Let the stars draw you in and enjoy a new kind of girls’ night out. You’ve got to admit, there’s something magical about just being in nature.