That was the caption for the first IG pic Nia posted of herself with her now confirmed bae, Bryce Xavier. Obvi, rumors immediately started circulating that the two were indeed boo’d up because on the real, while the actual views of the L.A. skyline were dope, we all knew from jump that the “views” Nia was really into was that of her dude.
After teasing us a bit with more photos and this video, the couple finally made things all the way official last week, sharing that they’d legit been together for three whole months. Let’s travel down their road toward #BlackLove and relive their most #relationshipgoals-worthy moments:
1. When they posted up ***flawless on the front of a clean, white ride, lookin’ like a young Bey and Jay and what not.
2. When their faces lit up with joy just because they got to hug each other close, and then Bryce said, “I feel like I’m on top of the world with your love 💛😇“.
3. When they proved you don’t have to wait for Valentine’s Day to go all out for your boo thang — even breaking out the dozen roses and jumbo teddy bear on a random autumn day.
4. When they kinda revealed their status, but then kinda didn’t at the same time. Hella cute, TBH.
5. When they graced us yet again with their photogenic perfection of coupledom to promote their very first boyfriend/girlfriend tag video. (It’s the best thing ever, so if you haven’t peeped it yet, y’all know what to do.)